The men's anon. Helix 2.0 goggle offers low-profile eye protection. Cylindrical Lens Technology provides maximum field of vision without distortion, and full perimeter channel venting ensures maximum airflow for clear, fog-free vision in all conditions. The goggle is Over the Glasses (OTG) compatible for wear with eyeglasses. Includes a spare lens and micro-fiber goggle bag for storage and cleaning the lens.
-Silver Amber – VLT 35% - Partly Cloudy Tints- Allows 30%-54% of the suns light through then lens to your eyes, providing optimal vision on partly cloudy days.
-Amber – VLT 55% - Graybird- A tint that allows 55%-85% of the suns light through the lens to your eye, providing optimal vision on cloudy/grey days
- Frame Height: 90mm
- anon. Cylindrical Lens Technology
- Over The Glasses (OTG) Compatible
- Dual Layer Face Foam
- Integral Clarity Technology
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame
- Includes Spare Lens
- Microfiber Goggle Bag
- Streamlined frame design with helmet compatible O Matter® outrigger strap attachments
- Dual-pane lens with F3 anti-fog coating
- Large fit
- UV Protection: 100% UVA/B/C protection
- Ultra wide adjustable strap
- Helmet Compatibility: Compatible with all Anon Helmets and most other brands of helmets worn over or under the helmet
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.