The men's anon. Helix 2.0 goggle offers low-profile eye protection. Cylindrical Lens Technology provides maximum field of vision without distortion, and full perimeter channel venting ensures maximum airflow for clear, fog-free vision in all conditions. The goggle is Over the Glasses (OTG) compatible for wear with eyeglasses. Includes a spare lens and micro-fiber goggle bag for storage and cleaning the lens.
-Silver Amber – VLT 35% - Partly Cloudy Tints- Allows 30%-54% of the suns light through then lens to your eyes, providing optimal vision on partly cloudy days.
-Amber – VLT 55% - Graybird- A tint that allows 55%-85% of the suns light through the lens to your eye, providing optimal vision on cloudy/grey days
- Frame Height: 90mm
- anon. Cylindrical Lens Technology
- Over The Glasses (OTG) Compatible
- Dual Layer Face Foam
- Integral Clarity Technology
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame
- Includes Spare Lens
- Microfiber Goggle Bag
- Streamlined frame design with helmet compatible O Matter® outrigger strap attachments
- Dual-pane lens with F3 anti-fog coating
- Large fit
- UV Protection: 100% UVA/B/C protection
- Ultra wide adjustable strap
- Helmet Compatibility: Compatible with all Anon Helmets and most other brands of helmets worn over or under the helmet
You may also like....