One of the first anti-fatigue boots adapted to all calves. With their tri-density rubber soles, Parcours® boots offer comfort, allowing you to walk further without getting tired. The damping cushions in the heels act as return springs, resituating part of the energy used in taking a step. With their adjustable tabs and gussets, these boots fit snugly to your legs.
- The fitted ankles hold your feet firmly.
- The insole is made from absorbent foam over Softex® lined rubber.
- The polyester interior of the boot dries quickly. These boots are handmade in France using primarily natural rubber by our master rubber craftsmen.
- Upper: comfort, resistance and flexibility
- Waterproof gusset adjustable to calf size
- Lining: fast drying
- Tri-density cushioned rubber outsole: shock absorption, stability and abrasion resistance
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.