O'Neill Wetsuits Wetsuit Youth Reactor Spring
Was: £41.99 Now: £25.00
- Colour: Grey
Get a full dose of performance technology at incredible value. The Reactor Series utilises our exclusive FluidFlex™ in the shoulder and sleeves, a fully adjustable super seal neck and Krypto knee Padz. Everything you could possibly want in an entry level wetsuit.
- 70% Fluid foam body / 30% FluidFlex™ top sleeve/undersleeve
- Mesh smooth skin Fluid foam chest & back / Dry seal smooth skin Fluid foam neck
- Hidden key pocket
- YKK Back zip system
- Fully adjustable
- Single Superseal neck - A fully adjustable closure featuring a 360˚ smooth skin interior, chafe-free unfinished edge, and minimal bulk design
- Strategic seamless paddle zones - An ergonomic, seamless under sleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing. Flexible and unique design which utilizes minimal seam placement for comfort.
- Krypto knee Padz - Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping for comfortable durability. Flexible and unique design utilizes and extended knee pad for added durability.
|FLATLOC STITCHED||The most popular method of sewn construction. The stitch uses 4 needles and 6 threads, and works by overlapping the neoprene panels and sewing them together. It is a strong stitch and is very comfortable because it is flat, but it is not a sealed seam so it is not intended for extremely cold conditions.|