Hilleberg Nallo 2
- Colour: Yellow
The Nallo 2 is the the ideal all-around, all-season and exceptionally lightweight tent. The remarkable strength makes this tent the first choice for anyone needing the lightest weight tent that still offer all-season, all weather functionality. There is an entrance on either side of that extended vestibule, and the entire front section can be rolled back to create a full tent-width “covered patio” hat’s ideal for lounging out of the weather while still being outside.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys
- Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening, continuous sleeve and pole tensioner pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low. The Nallo GT’s extended vestibule provides even more storage space
- The lower portion of the rear outer wall can be rolled up for greater venting options
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- Every Hilleberg tent comes with outer tent, inner tent, guy lines with line runners, poles, pegs, stuff bags for tent, poles and pegs, spare pole section, repair sleeve and instructions.
- Minimum Weight: 2.0 kg
- Packed Weight: 2.4 kg
- Inner Height: 100 cm
- Inner Tent Area: 2.8 m2
- Vestibule Area:1.3 m2
- Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
- Poles (9 mm): 1 x 305, 1 x 260 cm
- Pegs: 16 V-Pegs