Lange RX 130 LV 2015
Was: £385.00 Now: £308.00
- Colour: Green
The RX 130 LV combines the fit of Lange's RS last with a more comfy liner for a high performance On Trail / All Mountain skier. It comes with a soft bootboard to erase shocks and Ultra Grip soles for additional grip while walking.
- To maximize the comfort and retain the warmth, the asymmetrical toe box is made of a bi-elastic and high thermo insulation material
- Mechanism to easily convert the boot to Ski or Hike mode
- Instep bone cut-out relieves pressure on instep and guarantees unrestricted blood flow for increased comfort and warmth.
- Mono-injection delivers better ski performance than bi-injected, optimizes weight reduction and is much easier for boot-fitters to grind and punch
- Natural Ski Stance that allows skiers to stand a little straighter for more efficiency and less fatigue
- Ready for heating
- Thermo customizable liners provide increasing foot retention levels to meet different skier's needs in terms of comfort and performance.
- It is a new real vulcanized rubber sole, to get the best grip on every kind of surface. Designed for those short up hill walks in total safety
- Last: 97
- Flex index: 130
- Power strap: 40mm
|Control fit technology:||The process of shell engineering with the foot scanning system, allows for a more accurate and precise fit of Lange boots.|