Vango Kaveri V 500
- Colour: Green
The Vanfgo Kaveri is new for 2014, and uses the existing Vango icon as it's platform, and with the inclusion of some inspired additions. The Vango Vista front flods the living with natural light, and when you need a bit more privacy then you can draw the internal curtains. The side door offer you a dry entry and exit thanks to the door cover, and if you feel you need more storage space then an option zip-on enclosed canopy can be purchased. Vango's patented Tension Band System (TBS II®) can be used for increased stability when required, and with a host of other nice Vango features, from full mesh doors on the flysheet to zipped cable entry point, the Kaveri has everything to make your camping experience comfortable and enjoyable.
- Pack Size: L65 x H26 x W32cm
- Weight: 15.9kg
- Capacity: 5 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 10min
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- The Vango patented TBS ®II Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- The Protex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- PE groundsheets are robust, hardwearing and waterproof to 10,000mm. Ideal fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Lightweight and low bulk inner tent ground sheet which is perfect for sleeping and packing
- Lights Out Inner Tent - Darker fabric inner reduces the amount of early morning light
- All poles are identical, for ease of pitching.
- Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- Duraflex buckles and zip pullers which are renowned for strength, quality and reliability
- Simple and quick to use Zip down curtains for varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket. No more rolling your curtains up and down with this terrific feature
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard which will give you and your family peace of mind
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness
- All entrances have a mesh door that allows ventilation on warm days and nights while keeping flying insects outside.
- Vango AirZone- High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent
- Vis a Vis Layout - Two inner tents, at separate ends of the tent for privacy.
- Door with eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used
- Zipped canopy compatible - quick and easy to attach and remove, as well as reducing the clutter of extra strap attachments. It is also more stable than a traditionally connected awning. Simply zip it onto the front of your tent to provide lots of extra space
- Lantern hanging point in the living area or inner tent
- Zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items
- Exclusive to Vango, the Pelmet provide additional storage space hides the inner tent attachment points and helps reduce drafts
- Inner divider increases the flexibility of the tent, giving you options for more sleeping or more living space