Garmin Oregon 650 + GB Map 1:50k
- Colour: n/a
The Garmin Oregon 650 has more features, more power and the most brilliant, sunlight readable touchscreen ever put on a Garmin handheld before. From the moment you cradle the 650 in your hand, you’re ready to enter into a bold new world of Garmin outdoor navigation. With high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite tracking (more satellites mean faster fixes, even in challenging environments), preloaded worldwide basemap with shaded relief and a faster processor, you don’t just look at maps, you intuitively interact with them. Zoom in, pan out and rotate using multi-touch in any conditions and even with most gloves. The reflective display technology boosts touchscreen brightness so much that maps and displays are as vivid in full bright sunlight as they are in shade. Oregon 650 was purposely engineered for the outdoors. It features the most brilliant, sunlight readable touchscreen, strengthened for impact resistance but with multi-touch and dual orientation views that still accommodate gloved operation. Bumps, dust, dirt, humidity and water are no match for this mapping-oriented navigator.
- 3" sunlight-readable touchscreen display with dual orientation
- 8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash/torch
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- Reflective display technology uses external light, like sunlight, in combination with the unit’s LED backlight to increase brightness and view-ability. Plus, you conserve power by not having to turn the backlight up
- Now you can wirelessly transfer large files like photos, geocaches, adventures, routes and Custom Maps between Oregon 600-series units (or with Garmin Basecamp™ Mobile)
- View maps and data vertically or landscape depending on how the unit is oriented. Landscape view also helps improve typing and your on-road navigation experience.
- Torch has multiple brightness levels and strobe options
- Dashboards let you hide and show more functions to your favorite app
- Advanced Elevation Plot
- Activity Tracking (Calendar)
- Advanced Waypoint Management
- Includes: GB Map 1:50k