- Burton Custom X 12/13 £580
- The Custom X is all about on the edge carves at speed and rock solid stability for those thrill seekers out there that want a rocket ship. Featuring the cream of Burtons best materials, the X's strong build is down to the New 45 degree Carbon highlights Hi-Voltage and Lightning bolts Hi-Voltage construction. This change is construction from last year makes it slightly softer so it takes the edge off having to be on your game 24/7.
- Salomon Snowboards Savage 12/13 £170
- The Savage is a great all round boot featuring Salomons new Zone Lace locking. It allows you choose the fit you like across the upper and lower areas and do it quickly. As well as ease of use it's also supremely comfortable to ride in, low profile and light weight to boot. It gets a flex rating of 5 so it’s great for riding everything, whether you’re a park regular or you ride anything the mountain has to offer.
- Bonfire Men's Radiant Jacket £170
- The Bonfire Radiant Jacket is a warm, waterproof and breathable all-winter classic made using DryLevel 2 Oxford weave fabric with fully taped seams and a fleece lining.
- Bonfire Men's Radiant Pants £140
- The Bonfire Radiant Pant is the longest serving piece of legwear in the Bonfire line-up, receiving tweaks here and there to keep it at the top of its game. It is now made using super durable DryLevel 2 Oxford weave fabric, which when combined with fully taped seams delivers long-lasting weather protection.
Each and every season we get really excited about what snowboard companies are going to come up with next to make our days snowboarding more fun, and what hot new innovations will help progress snowboarding further.
With a wide range of snowboards and snowboarding gear available for sale, as well as a raft of snowboarding clothing, it can be difficult to know on what basis you should make your decisions. Click here for our Snowboard Buying Guides to help you get the most out of your purchases this winter!