Wintersports equipment and clothing available between October and April, please enquire outside this period.
Our Exeter shop has 10,000 sq ft of retail space offering one of the widest ranges in Devon and the West Country of ski wear and ski equipment, outdoor clothing, camping and climbing. Our staff are all trained to offer the best possible specialist services including ski boot fitting, customer foot bed moulding, hiking boot fitting and ski servicing in our ski workshop. Our staff are all end-users themselves, with high levels of product knowledge and enthusiasm for all outdoor activities.
As well as being a specialist ski shop and outdoor shop, this is also a bike shop and running shop as it incorporates our specialist sister brands - CycleSurgery and Runners Need. This is a true destination for outdoor enthusiasts. For summer 2014, we've also launched a fantastic Triathlon department; offering a range of triathlon suits, swim wear and cycling accessories, providing everything you need for your next event.
You can find the store just off junction 30 of the M5 and only 10 minutes from Exeter city centre giving easy access for customers, with ample free parking adding to the convenience for transporting bulky items. To make shopping with us as easy as possible we are open seven days a week and most bank holidays plus extended hours at peak times.
New for this year, The North Face, the premier brand in outdoor apparel, has opened a concession stand within the store, offering a large selection of North Face clothing.
Please see in store for details
The Snow+Rock Group became a retail group after acquiring CycleSurgery in 2007 and Runners Need more recently in 2010.
If you love to cycle you will be pleased to find our store is full of the latest gear and the most enthusiastic people to help you find exactly what you need.
The specialist running company, Runners Need, comes to Exeter, offering a large selection of running shoes and apparel - everything that runners need!
- Car Parking
- This store offers plenty of on site car parking
- Disabled Access
- This store has full disabled access
- Customer Toilets
- This store has customer toilets
- Ski Mounting
- This store features full workshop facilities & can therefore offer: In-store ski mounting. See our servicing guide for more details...
- Boot Fitting + Repairs
- This store features full workshop facilities & can therefore offer: In-store boot fitting and repairs. See our servicing guide for more details...
- Ski Service Centre
- This store features full workshop facilities. Sometimes while-you-wait servicing is available. Please call ahead for details. See our servicing guide for further information...
- Hipbelt Moulding
- Custom hipbelt moulding for selected Osprey packs
- Footbed Moulding
- This store can provide custom footbed moulding for your ski boots, running shoes and hiking boots
- Gait Analysis
- This store offers gait analysis
- Ski Equipment
- This store offers our great range of skiing equipment. We provide boots with comfort guaranteed and a fantastic range of skis, whatever your level. All our skis have been tired by our staff to make sure that they perform on the mountain and give you the most fun whatever your goal. On top of this you will find our range of backcountry and avalanche kit for those leaving the piste.
- Ski Clothing
- This store features our great range of this seasons ski clothing that is both functional and looks good on the slopes
- Kids Clothing
- Our large selection of top quality kids' winter clothing features the best products from some of the biggest names in winter wear. Specifically designed to keep kids' and teens warm and dry, this stores range of clothing will enable you to know that your kids are cozy on your holiday.
- Kids Ski Equipment
- Renting Skis and Boots can be a time consuming and stressful beginning to your winter trip that can quickly turn your kids excited faces into miserable ones. When you buy skis with Snow+Rock you can carefully consider what's best for your child. This stores' trained staff are available to assist you and make sure that the skis you get will make sure they have the best time possible and become a better skier as well. Don't worry about your kids growing out of their skis; you can trade in their old junior skis and we will give you a credit of up to 20% of the original value for a new pair, as part of our Kids' Buy Back Scheme.
- Our extensive range of hiking clothing and equipment is available in this store including waterproof clothing from brands like Arc'teryx and Berghaus, boots from Scarpa, Salomon and others, as well as Leki poles and Osprey packs.
- At Snow+Rock we like to get out and about so know all about the gear you need to do the same. This lead to us stocking our "Active" range of shoes, jackets, shorts, tights, and tops. In this range you'll find: Road shoes from Asics, Brooks and Nike; Trail running shoes from Salomon, Inov8 and The North Face; Windproof Jackets from Salomon and The North Face; running tops and tights from Salomon and CW-X; and Hydration from Camelbak. Pop down and ask our staff to help you find what you need to stay active.
- When climbing it's all about you and the rock (or ice), we know that you don't want to be worrying about if you have the right kit for the job or about the weight of gear you need to carry for your next route so we stock the strongest, lightest, best designed climbing equipment and clothing on the market. Brands such as DMM, Wildcountry, Petzl, Grivel, Arc'teryx, Mountain Hardwear, Mountain Equipment, Rab, and Osprey Packs amongst others let you know you won't have to worry about gear whatever you're planning. Check out the range in this store.
- Founded in 1992 CycleSurgery grew quickly to become one of London's leading bike shops. Sharing the same philosophy as Snow+Rock, to provide the best quality products, service, and advice, they were acquired by Snow+Rock in 2007 where they were quickly expanded into several Snow+Rock stores (including this one). This growth however hasn't effected the core values of the store and we hope to provide a local shop feel. Visit us now and find out for yourself or log on to www.cyclesugery.com for more details.
- Runners Need
- This store now offers a Runners Need concession, offering everything you need to get your training underway! See www.runnersneed.co.uk for more details.
View Snow+Rock Exeter in a larger map
- Monday - Friday
- 10am - 7pm
- 9am - 6pm
- 11am - 5pm
- Good Friday 3rd
- 11am - 5pm
- Easter Sunday 5th
- Easter Monday 6th
- 11am - 5pm
Tel: 01392 357600
- Store Manager: Rowan Edwards
- Assistant Manager: Sharon Jarman