Covent Garden Store
Our flagship store at Covent Garden is set over 4 floors, offering a wide variety for mountain sports enthusiasts. Over the winter months we carry a wide selection of ski and snowboard equipment and clothing, and have a great outdoor department with a selection of kit to suit even the most hardened alpinist.
Our friendly staff are experienced end users who will assist you with all of your purchases, whether it be a walk in the countryside, a first time ski trip or a summit of Everest!
Store Manager Joel Lawrie says:
Our staff are passionate about what they do and can offer a tailored personal shopping experience for our customers
We have a dedicated Icebreaker Touchlab and our in-house Summit café serves superb coffee and snacks all year round.
Arc'teryx opened their first UK shop-in-shop on April 29th 2011 here in Snow+Rock Covent Garden. The new shop-in-shop located on the 2nd floor, features contemporary Arc'teryx styling using aluminium and slate for its interior decor. There's a comprehensive range of Arc'teryx products including Alpine, Trail Running and Hiking clothing along with climbing harnesses, packs and accessories.
We have a dedicated Icebreaker Touchlab. Snow+Rock were the first to bring Icebreaker to the UK and it has since been a firm favourite with both our staff and customers. We are proud to offer the widest range of Icebreaker outside of New Zealand.
Crystal Ski have opened booking desks inside selected Snow+Rock superstores. Customers will be able to book holidays, take advantage of exclusive offers in addition to gather information to help them plan their next ski and snowboard holiday.
This store is located on Mercer Street, which is just off Long Acre. Parking is available in a number of NCP car parks around the shop, but please bear in mind this area can get very busy. There are excellent tube and bus links, which make access to the store simple, even on the busiest Saturday.
- Car Parking - Local NCP
- This store has a local NCP car park
- Disabled Access
- This store has full disabled access
- This store has a cafe which is open all year round
- Customer Toilets
- This store has customer toilets
- Ski/Snowboard Mounting
- This store features full workshop facilities & can therefore offer in-store ski/board mounting. See our servicing guide for more details...
- Boot Fitting + Repairs
- This store features full workshop facilities & can therefore offer in-store boot fitting and repairs. See our servicing guide for more details...
- Hipbelt Moulding
- Custom hipbelt moulding for selected Osprey packs
- Footbed Moulding
- This store can provide custom footbed moulding for your ski boots, running shoes and hiking boots
- Ski Equipment
- This store offers our great range of skiing equipment. We provide boots with comfort guaranteed and a fantastic range of skis, whatever your level. All our skis have been tired by our staff to make sure that they perform on the mountain and give you the most fun whatever your goal. On top of this you will find our range of backcountry and avalanche kit for those leaving the piste.
- Ski Clothing
- This store features our great range of this seasons ski clothing that is both functional and looks good on the slopes
- Snowboard Equipment
- With snowboard technlogy advancing at an alarming rate, there is no better time to get into it or replace your tired, existing board. Snowboard companies are coming up with improved designs and refinements to build confidence, aid progression and allow you to get the very best from your equipment. This store contains our range of boards, boots, bindings and anything else you need to ride the snow this season.
- Snowboard Clothing
- Amp up your style this winter with our range of Snowboard clothing from companies such as Bonfire, Burton and Westbeach available at this store.
- Kids Clothing
- Our large selection of top quality kids' winter clothing features the best products from some of the biggest names in winter wear. Specifically designed to keep kids' and teens warm and dry, this stores range of clothing will enable you to know that your kids are cozy on your holiday.
- Kids Ski Equipment (Winter only)
- Renting Skis and Boots can be a time consuming and stressful beginning to your winter trip that can quickly turn your kids excited faces into miserable ones. When you buy skis with Snow+Rock you can carefully consider what's best for your child. This stores' trained staff are available to assist you and make sure that the skis you get will make sure they have the best time possible and become a better skier as well. Don't worry about your kids growing out of their skis; you can trade in their old junior skis and we will give you a credit of up to 20% of the original value for a new pair, as part of our Kids' Buy Back Scheme.
- Kids Snowboard Equipment (Winter only)
- Renting Snowboard equipment is always a hit a miss affair. Don't let your kids settle for a second best experience and let our knowledgeable store staff advise you on the best equipment to let your kids reach there full potential. We have boards from Burton and K2 which will help them progress fast and have fun at the same time.
- Our extensive range of hiking clothing and equipment is available in this store including waterproof clothing from brands like Arc'teryx and Berghaus, boots from Scarpa, Salomon and others, as well as Leki poles and Osprey packs.
- At Snow+Rock we like to get out and about so know all about the gear you need to do the same. This lead to us stocking our "Active" range of shoes, jackets, shorts, tights, and tops. In this range you'll find: Road shoes from Asics, Brooks and Nike; Trail running shoes from Salomon, Inov8 and The North Face; Windproof Jackets from Salomon and The North Face; running tops and tights from Salomon and CW-X; and Hydration from Camelbak. Pop down and ask our staff to help you find what you need to stay active.
- When climbing it's all about you and the rock (or ice), we know that you don't want to be worrying about if you have the right kit for the job or about the weight of gear you need to carry for your next route so we stock the strongest, lightest, best designed climbing equipment and clothing on the market. Brands such as DMM, Wildcountry, Petzl, Grivel, Arc'teryx, Mountain Hardwear, Mountain Equipment, Rab, and Osprey Packs amongst others let you know you won't have to worry about gear whatever you're planning. Check out the range in this store.
View Snow+Rock Covent Garden in a larger map
- Monday - Friday
- 10am - 7pm
- 10am - 8pm
- 10am - 7pm
- 11:30am - 5:30pm
Extended winter hours7th Nov-13th Feb
- 10am - 9pm
- Monday 23rd
- 9am - 9pm
- Christmas Eve
- 9am - 5pm
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- 10am - 5pm
- Friday 27th
- 10am - 8pm
- New Years Eve
- 10am - 5pm
- New Years Day
- 11:30am - 5:30pm
Tel: 0207 420 1444
- Senior Store Manager: Joel Lawrie
- Store Manager: Anders Paaskesen
- Mountain: Rory McCrae
- Ski Equipment: John Paul Mattar
- Clothing: Rachel Walker