We are located amongst the boutiques of Brighton's Historic South Lanes Shopping District. Traditional outdoor activities such as hiking, climbing and camping are catered for in addition to our winter Ski and Snowboard ranges.
Our experienced staff are able to help you get the most from any trip including our Custom Ski Boot Fitting Service and a range of winter wear for both adults and children.
If you are wishing to visit us for a specific product we recommend you phone us prior to your visit to ensure the stock is available. If we don't have the item in stock on that particular day, but it is available within the company as a whole, then we are always more than happy to request that item into store for you to look at before buying.
The specialist running company, Runners Need, comes to the Brighton store, offering a large selection of running shoes and apparel - everything that runners need!
- Car Parking (The Laines)
- Car parking is available within the Laines
- Ski/Snowboard Mounting
- This store can offer in-store ski/board mounting when you buy skis from the store or online (with a valid receipt). See our servicing guide for more details...
- Boot Fitting + Repairs
- This store can offer in-store boot fitting and repairs. See our servicing guide for more details...
- Hipbelt Moulding
- Custom hipbelt moulding for selected Osprey packs
- Footbed Moulding
- This store can provide custom footbed moulding for your running shoes, ski boots and hiking boots
- Ski Equipment (Winter only)
- This store offers our great range of skiing equipement. We provide boots with comfort guaranteed and a fantastic range of skis, whatever your level. All our skis have been tired by our staff to make sure that they perform on the mountain and give you the most fun whatever your goal. On top of this you will find our range of backcountry and avalanche kit for those leaving the piste.
- Ski Clothing (Winter only)
- This store features our great range of this seasons ski clothing that is both functional and looks good on the slopes
- Snowboard Equipment (Winter only)
- With snowboard technlogy advancing at an alarming rate, there is no better time to get into it or replace your tired, existing board. Snowboard companies are coming up with improved designs and refinements to build confidence, aid progression and allow you to get the very best from your equipment. This store contains our range of boards, boots, bindings and anything else you need to ride the snow this season.
- Snowboard Clothing (Winter only)
- Amp up your style this winter with our range of Snowboard clothing from companies such as Bonfire, Burton and Westbeach available at this store.
- Kids Clothing (Winter only)
- Our large selection of top quality kids' winter clothing features the best products from some of the biggest names in winter wear. Specifically designed to keep kids' and teens warm and dry, this stores range of clothing will enable you to know that your kids are cozy on your holiday.
- Kids Ski Equipment (Winter only)
- Renting Skis and Boots can be a time consuming and stressful beginning to your winter trip that can quickly turn your kids excited faces into miserable ones. When you buy skis with Snow+Rock you can carefully consider what's best for your child. This stores' trained staff are available to assist you and make sure that the skis you get will make sure they have the best time possible and become a better skier as well. Don't worry about your kids growing out of their skis; you can trade in their old junior skis and we will give you a credit of up to 20% of the original value for a new pair, as part of our Kids' Buy Back Scheme.
- Kids Snowboard Equipment (Winter only)
- Renting Snowboard equipment is always a hit a miss affair. Don't let your kids settle for a second best experience and let our knowledgeable store staff advise you on the best equipment to let your kids reach there full potential. We have boards from Burton and K2 which will help them progress fast and have fun at the same time.
- Our extensive range of hiking clothing and equipment is available in this store including waterproof clothing from brands like Arc'teryx and Berghaus, boots from Scarpa, Salomon and others, as well as Leki poles and Osprey packs.
- Climb (Summer only)
- When climbing it's all about you and the rock (or ice), we know that you don't want to be worrying about if you have the right kit for the job or about the weight of gear you need to carry for your next route so we stock the strongest, lightest, best designed climbing equipment and clothing on the market. Brands such as DMM, Wildcountry, Petzl, Grivel, Arc'teryx, Mountain Hardwear, Mountain Equipment, Rab, and Osprey Packs amongst others let you know you won't have to worry about gear whatever you're planning. Check out the range in this store.
- Runners Need
- This store now offers a Runners Need concession, offering everything you need to get your training underway! See www.runnersneed.co.uk for more details.
View Snow+Rock Brighton in a larger map
- Monday - Friday
- 10am - 6pm
- 9am - 6pm
- 11:30am - 5:30pm
Bank Holiday Hours
- Bank Holiday Monday
- 10am - 6pm
Tel: 01273 827660
- Manager: Doug Watson
- Assistant Manager: Jim Lineker