We are located amongst the boutiques of Brighton's Historic Old Town south of the Laines Shopping District. Traditional outdoor activities such as hiking, climbing and camping are catered for in addition to our winter Ski and Snowboard ranges.
Our experienced staff are able to help you get the most from any trip, from skiing in Chamonix, hiking in the Andes or rambling over the South Downs. If you are wishing to visit us for a specific product we recommend you phone us prior to your visit to ensure the stock is available.
The specialist running company, Runners Need, comes to the Brighton store, offering a large selection of running shoes and apparel - everything that runners need!
- Car Parking (The Laines)
- Car parking is available within the Laines
- Ski/Snowboard Mounting
- This store can offer in-store ski/board mounting when you buy skis from the store or online (with a valid receipt). See our servicing guide for more details...
- Boot Fitting + Repairs
- This store can offer in-store boot fitting and repairs. See our servicing guide for more details...
- Hipbelt Moulding
- Custom hipbelt moulding for selected Osprey packs
- Footbed Moulding
- This store can provide custom footbed moulding for your running shoes, ski boots and hiking boots
- Ski Equipment (Winter only)
- This store offers our great range of skiing equipement. We provide boots with comfort guaranteed and a fantastic range of skis, whatever your level. All our skis have been tired by our staff to make sure that they perform on the mountain and give you the most fun whatever your goal. On top of this you will find our range of backcountry and avalanche kit for those leaving the piste.
- Ski Clothing (Winter only)
- This store features our great range of this seasons ski clothing that is both functional and looks good on the slopes
- Kids Clothing (Winter only)
- Our large selection of top quality kids' winter clothing features the best products from some of the biggest names in winter wear. Specifically designed to keep kids' and teens warm and dry, this stores range of clothing will enable you to know that your kids are cozy on your holiday.
- Our extensive range of hiking clothing and equipment is available in this store including waterproof clothing from brands like Arc'teryx and Berghaus, boots from Scarpa, Salomon and others, as well as Leki poles and Osprey packs.
- Climb (Summer only)
- When climbing it's all about you and the rock (or ice), we know that you don't want to be worrying about if you have the right kit for the job or about the weight of gear you need to carry for your next route so we stock the strongest, lightest, best designed climbing equipment and clothing on the market. Brands such as DMM, Wildcountry, Petzl, Grivel, Arc'teryx, Mountain Hardwear, Mountain Equipment, Rab, and Osprey Packs amongst others let you know you won't have to worry about gear whatever you're planning. Check out the range in this store.
- At Snow+Rock we like to get out and about so know all about the gear you need to do the same. This lead to us stocking our "Active" range of shoes, jackets, shorts, tights, and tops. In this range you'll find: Road shoes from Asics, Brooks and Nike; Trail running shoes from Salomon, Inov8 and The North Face; Windproof Jackets from Salomon and The North Face; running tops and tights from Salomon and CW-X; and Hydration from Camelbak. Pop down and ask our staff to help you find what you need to stay active.
- Runners Need
- This store now offers a Runners Need concession, offering everything you need to get your training underway! See www.runnersneed.co.uk for more details.
View Snow+Rock Brighton in a larger map
- Monday - Friday
- 10am - 6pm
- 10am - 6pm
- 11:30am - 5:30pm
54 - 55 Market Street
Tel: 01273 827660
- Manager: Doug Watson
- Assistant Manager: Stuart Liddiard