The North Face Boys Mcmurdo Parka 14+
All about this product
Don't let the cold, wet weather stop play. The seam-sealed McMurdo Parka is ready for all his outdoor adventures.
Reliably waterproof and insulated, The North Face Boy's McMurdo Parka has a faux fur removable trim for eye catching style. The breathable and seam sealed shell features DryVent 2L technology for complete waterproof protection while warmth comes from 600-fill goose down insulation in the body and 200g Heatseeker Eco syntetic insulation in the hood for warmth without being too heavy.
The parka is lined and the cuffs have fleece for extra comfort. Dual-entry compartment hand pockets and two zipped alpine pockets provides plenty of storage options and the internal hook-and-loop Napoleon chest pocket allows him to store his mobile phone and listen to his music with ease.
- Shell: DryVent 2L—100% Recycled Nylon
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- 600-Fill Goose Down in body
- 200g Heatseeker Eco: 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Hood
- Faux Fur Trim: 70% Acrylic, 17% Polyester, 13% Modacrylic
- DWR finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- 2-way, VISLON centre front zip with a hook-and-loop flap closure
- Adjustable fixe hood with an encased-elastic rain tunnel
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- 2 Hand pockets with a hook-and-loop flap closure
- 2 Secure-zip, reverse-entry alpine front pockets
- Insulated hood with removable faux fur trim
- Inner hook-and-loop Napoleon chest pocket
- Adjustable drawcord at hem and waist
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Waterproof and breathable
- Brushed collar lining
- Fleece inner cuffs
- Fully seam sealed
- ID label
- Centre back: 67.31cm
- Fit: Regular
Insulated, Waterproof, Windproof
Full zip, Hood, Pockets
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
The North Face
Everyday Walking, Hiking, Outdoor sports, Winter sports
About this brand
Few brands inspire confidence like The North Face. Year after year they make some of the best ski wear on the market. Bold colours, flattering fits and this year there’s something even more exciting in the line-up, a new fabric they’ve developed to deliver superior comfort, FUTURELIGHT. An added bonus of FUTRELIGHT is its eco-friendly credentials. Recycled materials go into the product, the waterproof coating comes from PFC-free chemicals while the factory is solar powered. The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. But it was actually founded in 1966 at an altitude of 150 feet above sea level, on a beach in San Francisco’s North Beach area. Their mission is to provide the best gear, support the preservation of the outdoors and inspire exploration. Judging from this year’s collection, which matches style and rugged protection, they’re still very much on track.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.