Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- 67% Merino Wool
- 33% Recycled Polyamide
- Elasticised arch brace
- Flat knit toe seam
- Zero cushion
The Classic Hike Zero Cushion Liner Crew are crafted with recycled nylon for strength and durability while reducing environmental impact. This liner has an elasticized arch brace so your foot will enjoy a secure fit, and it will give you a flat knit toe seam for additional comfort. When you’re ready for your next hike, be sure to grab a pair of these responsibly sourced Merino wool socks to make the most of each mile on the trail.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Smartwool
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Washing instructions: Machine washable at 30°C
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Sock length: crew
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.