- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Outer: 100% Recycled 20D Atmos nylon ripstop fabric (38gsm) with fluorocarbon free DWR
- Base: 100% Recycled Stratus Synthetic Sheet polyester insulation in a dual layer blanket construction
- Lining: 100% Recycled 20D Atmos polyester ripstop fabric (41gsm) with fluorocarbon free DWR
- Scrim: 100% polyester with aluminium coating (15gsm)
- ISO EN: Comfort: 2°C (36°F), Limit: -4°C (25°F), Extreme: -21°C (-5°F)
- Internal TILT Scrim Technology on upper reduces heat loss
- Elasticated internal quilting to draw insulation towards user
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with synthetic insulated zip baffle
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and anti-snag internal zip guard
- Triple layer concertina blanket construction on upper
- Offset localised quilting to reduce cold transmission
- Reduced volume hood for better heat retention
- Close fitting adjustable neck baffle design
- Compression stuffsack included
- Internal Shoulder Circumference: 142cm
- Packed Size: 40 x 22cm
- Weight: 1140g
- Season rating: 3 Season
- Brand: Rab
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Sleeping bag features: Hood
- Sleeping bag shape: Mummy Shape
- Weight (g): 1140
- Packaging dimensions (cm): 40 x 22
More about this brand
The Rab story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire. This began as the brand's story, but it also belongs to those who've loved and cared for each and every one of our products. Who've made them their companions on long trips and expeditions.
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.