- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Hiking, Walking, Lifestyle, Casual wear
- 90% Recycled Nylon
- 10% Spandex
- PFC-Free DWR
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- Waist and cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop tabs
- Mitered on-seam front pockets with drainage
- Two zippered thigh pockets with drainage
- Durable, abrasion-resistant front paneling
- Moderate leg articulation for mobility
- Cuffs have center-front boot hook
- Two zippered back pockets
- Gusseted crotch
- Water repellent
- Fit: Slim
- Inseam: 31"
- Weight: 408g
The Women’s Point Peak Trail Pant from Patagonia were built for rugged, multiday trail and travel time, these durable recycled nylon and elastane blend pants feature a slim fit with moderate articulation, a slim leg and a 31" inseam; with a PFC-Free DWR coating to keep you dry. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Patagonia
More about this brand
Patagonia are in the business to save our home planet. Their values reflect those of a business started by a band of climbers and surfers, and the minimalist style they promoted. The approach they take toward product design demonstrates a bias for simplicity and utility. Their criteria for the best product rests on function, repairability, and, foremost, durability. Among the most direct ways we can limit ecological impacts is with goods that last for generations or can be recycled so the materials in them remain in use. Making the best product matters for saving the planet.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.