- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Capacity: 26L
- Material: 210D Recycled Nylon Honey Comb
- Zippered side panel access to main compartment
- Front vertical-zippered quick-access pocket
- Stow-on-the-Go walking pole attachment
- Top loading access to main compartment
- Adjustable AirSpeed backsystem
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Environmentally friendly
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Highly ventilated ladder
- Dual to lid w/ pockets
- Top lid mesh pockets
- Raincover included
- Bluesign approved
- Weight: 1.28kg
If you are looking for a mid-sized backpack for hiking and the occasional camping night, the Startos 26 is made for this exact purpose. The Stratos features an adjustable AirSpeed backpanel suspension, this pack improves ventilation by nearly 50%, offering premium breathability as well as improved fit with a taller and wider frame. The Stratos is extremely durable and designed to help you easily store your supplies, while also being able to access them quickly and effectively.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Osprey
- Ideal For: Hiking
- Technical features: Stretch
- Closure type: Roll closure
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Weight (g): 1280
- Volume (l): 26
More about this brand
Osprey was born in California, 1974 at the seat of a single sewing machine, with a head full of ideas and a desire to design & build innovative backpacks to the highest quality. Today, Osprey products continue that pioneering spirit, being used on the highest mountains to the remotest islands and everywhere in between.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.