The Women's Kiruna Padded Parka is a long, lightly insulated everyday parka with a fixed, adjustable hood. It is made from durable G-1000 Original that resists wind and rain, with a recycled nylon lining. Synthetic G-Loft Supreme insulation gives extra warmth, even in damp conditions. It is perfect as an everyday jacket during the colder months of the year, and the hardwearing outer fabric makes it suitable for outdoors walks as well.
The model is long for warmth over the rear and thighs and the front zip is two-way, with a protective flap on both the inside and outside to stop cold winds. There is a chest pocket and two hand pockets, all with zips. The waist can be adjusted with buttons at the back.
The jacket can be treated with Greenland Wax for added protection against wind and rain.
- Shell: G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: G-Loft Supreme (100% polyester, 80g/m²)
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- G-1000 Wax treatment
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- 2-way front zip with inner and outer protective flaps
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Zipped inside pocket
- Adjustment at the back of the waist
- Buttoned cuff adjustment
- Weight: 880g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.