Padded protection for multiple boards, baggage-handler-proof construction, and IXION™ skate wheels for easy rolling. All in a streamlined, travel-friendly profile.
With a bomber 600D polyester construction, super smooth IXION™ skate wheels, and fully padded space for multiple boards, it’s no wonder the Burton Wheelie Gig Bag is Jake’s favorite. With sizes to fit any board from a 146cm to a 181cm, this board bag offers rugged wheelie convenience without draining your wallet.
- Full-Zip Access to Main Compartment
- Multiple Board Storage
- Fully Padded Board Protection
- Internal Webbing Straps to Keep your Board in Place
- External Zippered Accessory Pocket
- IXION™ Skate Wheel System
- Side and Front Haul Handles for Easy Carrying
- Removable, Double-Cush Shoulder Strap
- Lockable, Contoured Zipper Pulls Fit TSA-Approved Locks
- Lifetime Warranty
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.