Supercharged suspension and ultimate comfort in a binding that redefines high-performance.
Simply put, our goal with the Burton Genesis was to build the most comfortable binding ever, with strength and power that meets the demands of our team riders. Featuring a slightly softer flex and advanced anatomical design, it combines the plushest in cushioning with straps and hi-back that cradle and wrap your boots in ultimate comfort. Advanced composites keep it lightweight; The Hinge (available on the EST version only) activates medial and lateral flex for less fatigue and easier ollies.Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST model with boards featuring The Channel mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- BASEPLATE Dual‑Component ESTR Featuring The Hinge with 18% Short‑Glass/Nylon Composite Spar and 30% Short‑Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- HI‑BACK 18% Short‑Glass/Nylon Composite Canted Zero‑Lean Hi‑Back with Kickback Hammock and MicroFLAD
- STRAPS Hammockstrap with Flex Slider and Super Grip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta‑Click
- CUSHIONING AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- FEATURES Re‑Ground Materials to Reduce Waste Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The ChannelR
You May Also Need....
You may also like....