Supercharged suspension and ultimate comfort in a binding that redefines high-performance.
Simply put, our goal with the Burton Genesis was to build the most comfortable binding ever, with strength and power that meets the demands of our team riders. Featuring a slightly softer flex and advanced anatomical design, it combines the plushest in cushioning with straps and hi-back that cradle and wrap your boots in ultimate comfort. Advanced composites keep it lightweight; The Hinge (available on the EST version only) activates medial and lateral flex for less fatigue and easier ollies.Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST model with boards featuring The Channel mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- BASEPLATE Dual‑Component ESTR Featuring The Hinge with 18% Short‑Glass/Nylon Composite Spar and 30% Short‑Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- HI‑BACK 18% Short‑Glass/Nylon Composite Canted Zero‑Lean Hi‑Back with Kickback Hammock and MicroFLAD
- STRAPS Hammockstrap with Flex Slider and Super Grip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta‑Click
- CUSHIONING AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- FEATURES Re‑Ground Materials to Reduce Waste Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The ChannelR
You May Also Need....
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....