- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Natural fiber and seamless tubular made of 100% Merino Wool
- Weighs 45g and measures 21.5cm width x 22.5cm height.
- Wool Weight: 250gr/m2
- Multifunctional, comfortable, versatile and soft.
- Natural odour prevention
- Made from renewable resources following a cruelty-free process that minimises the effect on the ecosystem.
- This is a mulesing-free product.
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Thermal Comfort – Cool
Ideal for people looking for a warm and natural Merino Wool tubular. A perfect fit for using during low medium intensity outdoor activities like trekking and hiking for moderate to cool conditions.
Wool BUFF can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hair-band, balaclava, scarf, headband, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie and bandana.
- Gender: Unisex
- Brand: Buff
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Wool
- Washing instructions: Machine washable at 30°C
- Garment features: Packable
- Weight (g): 54
More about this brand
The original Buff was designed in 1991, when motorcycle enthusiast and textile expert Juan Rojas came up with a simple seamless microfiber garment that could be worn at least twelve different ways in both warm and cold conditions.
From trial runners to Olympians, divers to motorcyclists, the original Buff is worn all over the world by countless athletes. It’s an insulating face mask on the ski slopes, a sweat band on the trails, a neck protector in the heat or a scarf in the cold. When you’re riding or skiing it can go under your helmet, in dusty conditions it will protect your face, or, if you just need a headband- the Buff is your best friend.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.