Black Diamond Spot 400 Rechargeable Head Torch
All about this product
For a technical user who expects all-around performance and features out of their headlamp but still values a small size and compact package, the Spot 400R Head Torch from Black Diamond delivers. This super-compact design features an integrated 1500 mAh Li-ion micro-USB rechargeable battery, letting you charge it at home, in the car or on the go with a battery pack. PowerTap technology allows instant adjustment between max output and dimmed power, while the red night vision dimming and strobe modes as well as brightness memory allows you to use your chosen brightness or setting without reverting back to the default setting.
- 400 Lumen max output
- Recycled elastic headband
- Next to skin Repreve fiber construction
- Multifaceted optical efficiency lens technology
- Full strength in proximity and distance modes
- Red night vision with dimming and strobe modes and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Digital lock mode feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket
- Max Distance: (High) 100 m, (Medium) 60 m, (Low) 12 m
- Max Burntime: (High) FL1 3.75 hours; reserve 36 hours, (Low) 200 hours
- PowerTap Technology allows instant adjustment between max output and dimmed power
- IP67: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.0 meters underwater for 30 minutes
- Powered with integrated 1500 mAh Li-ion battery with micro-USB charge port
- Integrated battery meter display shows % of power remaining
- Brightness Memory
- Weight: 120g with batteries
Distance max. Brightness (m)
Adjustable headstrap, Battery included, Rechargeable, Strobe setting, Water resistant
Backpacking, Bushcraft, Camping, Everyday Walking, Fitness, Hiking, Outdoor sports, Running, Trail Running, Travel, Trekking, Winter sports
Electronics & Gadget Type
User Reviews (2)
At least 50% Recycled Plastics
About this brand
At Black Diamond it's all about climbing and skiing. The company shares the same experiences that you do on rock, ice and snow and these experiences push us to make the best gear possible for their worldwide family of climbers and skiers. What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Black Diamond is a company that's not just for rock climbers and skiers, but one that stands for the spirit of the sports we live, their values and goals, past, present and future.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.