THE CONDITIONS OF OUR BOOT COMFORT GUARANTEE
- The Boot Comfort Guarantee is valid for one year from the date of purchase, and is not extended by the Explore More card.
- You must retain the Boot Fit Form along with proof of purchase.
- Ski Boot must be purchased from Snow+Rock, assessed and fitted by a Snow+Rock technician..
- A new custom insole is essential to the fit of the new boot.
- In the case of issues, you must provide us with adequate opportunity to examine, adjust and re-fit the ski boots at one of our stores.
- The boots in question must not have been unreasonably worn, damaged, abused or used other than for the purpose intended.
- The guarantee is valid for the fit of your ski boots. This does not cover wear and tear, changes in requirements (e.g. requiring increased performance or ability) or changes to your foot shape.
- Cash refunds are not given.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Your ski boots are an investment. They'll be your companions on the slopes for many years to come, and choosing the right ones will keep your performance at its peak and comfort to a maximum. We've put together our key things to look out for, but we always recommend visiting us in-store for a fitting with our experts.
When it comes to ski boots, achieving the perfect balance of comfort and performance is a fine art.
Each element from sock to shell works as part of a complex system that optimises comfort, support and performance. By taking the time to customise your footwear, you can eliminate pain and enjoy superior control over your skis.
Your ski boots are an investment - the foundation of your setup that will be with you on the slopes for years to come. So why settle for boots that don't fit properly? Our in-store boot fitting labs are designed to custom fit your ski boots, so you leave with a pair made to fit you and only you. Here's how it works.