OUR UNIQUE SKI BOOT GUARANTEE
Have complete peace of mind when you buy ski boots at Snow and Rock. Not only is it cheaper and safer than hiring, our equipment is the latest in ski technology, letting you relax with the knowledge that boots and skis are always correctly fitted. Our trained technicians care about you and your family’s skiing experience.
Boot Comfort Guarantee
Should a problem develop within 14 days of skiing in your ski boots, we will happily refit your boots at no extra charge.
If your ski boots or custom insoles continue to cause issues after allowing us sufficient opportunity to try and resolve the problem, we will issue a credit note for the purchase price of the ski boot and/or custom insole less a 35% usage fee.
THE CONDITIONS OF OUR BOOT COMFORT GUARANTEE
- The Boot Comfort Guarantee is valid for one year from the date of purchase, and is not extended by the Explore More card.
- You must retain the Boot Fit Form along with proof of purchase.
- Ski Boot must be purchased from Snow+Rock, assessed and fitted by a Snow+Rock technician..
- A new custom insole is essential to the fit of the new boot.
- In the case of issues, you must provide us with adequate opportunity to examine, adjust and re-fit the ski boots at one of our stores.
- The boots in question must not have been unreasonably worn, damaged, abused or used other than for the purpose intended.
- The guarantee is valid for the fit of your ski boots. This does not cover wear and tear, changes in requirements (e.g. requiring increased performance or ability) or changes to your foot shape.
- Cash refunds are not given.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
When it comes to ski boots, achieving the perfect balance of comfort and performance is a fine art.
Each element from sock to shell works as part of a complex system that optimises comfort, support and performance. By taking the time to customise your footwear, you can eliminate pain and enjoy superior control over your skis.
Your ski boots are an investment - the foundation of your setup that will be with you on the slopes for years to come. So why settle for boots that don't fit properly? Our in-store boot fitting labs are designed to custom fit your ski boots, so you leave with a pair made to fit you and only you. Here's how it works.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.