Snow+Rock at Selfridges
We're delighted to announce the opening of the Snow+Rock concession store on the lower ground floor of Selfridges, voted best department store in the world!*
Snow+Rock Selfridges showcases a unique ‘house of brands’ style concession, featuring a comprehensive range of outdoor and winter sports clothing and equipment from a selection of our favourite brands. In store you'll find a customisation boot lab and kid’s department, as well as the expert store staff and master bootfitters who are passionate about their sports.
*Selfridges voted "Best Department Store in the World" - Global Department Store Summit 2012.
NB Only purchases made in the Snow+Rock Selfridges concession can be returned or exchanged here.
- Car Parking
- The car park is at the rear of the Selfridges. Access is via Edward Mews, off Duke Street.
- Wheelchair Access
- The store has full wheelchair access.
- There is a variety of cafés and restaurants to choose from in Selfridges.
- Customer Toilets
- There are fully accessible toilets throughout the store.
- Ski/Snowboard Mounting
- This store can offer in-store ski/snowboard mounting when you buy skis from the store or online (with a valid receipt). See our servicing guide for more details.
- Boot Fitting + Repairs
- This store can offer in-store boot fitting and repairs. See our servicing guide for more details.
- Footbed Moulding
- This store can provide custom footbed moulding for your ski boots, running shoes and hiking boots
View Snow+Rock at Selfridges in a larger map
- Monday - Saturday
- 9:30am - 8pm
- Thursday late night
- 9:30am - 9pm
- 11:30am - 6pm*
*11:30am - 12pm browsing hours only
Selfridges & Co (Lower Ground Floor)
400 Oxford Street
- Manager: Ian Gartrell
- Assistant Manager: Paul Farley