Manchester Didsbury Store
With easy access from the M56 and M60 motorways, 10,000sq ft of shop floor and free parking outside the store, the Manchester superstore is our primary retail centre in the North of the country.
We stock the best range of seasonal clothing and equipment, as well as a vast array of climbing hardware, footwear, tents, sleeping bags and backpacks. With North Wales, the Peak District and the Lakes all nearby we stock almost everything needed for the outdoor enthusiast - Which is backed up by knowledgeable, friendly staff who are passionate about everything outdoors.
If you wish to visit us for a specific product, we recommend you call ahead to ensure that the stock is available. If we don't have it, but another Snow + Rock store does, we'd be happy to request it in for you.
The Snow+Rock Group became a retail group after acquiring CycleSurgery in 2007 and Runners Need more recently in 2010.
If you love to cycle you will be pleased to find our store is full of the latest gear and the most enthusiastic people to help you find exactly what you need.
With cytech qualified mechanics we have the fastest workshop turnaround in Manchester
Now an established store in store we offer free gait analysis and a great selection of shoes and apparel - everything that runners need - our experienced, knowledgeable and helpful staff will offer the best advice whether your a seasoned marathon runner or just getting started. Plus we have Nike run club every Tuesday from 6pm.
- Car Parking
- This store offers plenty of on site car parking
- Disabled Access
- This store has full disabled access
- Customer Toilets
- This store has customer toilets
- Ski/Snowboard Mounting
- This store can offer in-store ski/board mounting when you buy skis from the store or online (with a valid receipt). See our servicing guide for more details...
- Boot Fitting + Repairs
- This store can offer in-store boot fitting and repairs. See our servicing guide for more details...
- Hipbelt Moulding
- Custom hipbelt moulding for selected Osprey packs
- Footbed Moulding
- This store can provide custom footbed moulding for your ski boots, running shoes and hiking boots
- Ski Equipment
- This store offers our great range of skiing equipment. We provide boots with comfort guaranteed and a fantastic range of skis, whatever your level. All our skis have been tired by our staff to make sure that they perform on the mountain and give you the most fun whatever your goal. On top of this you will find our range of backcountry and avalanche kit for those leaving the piste.
- Ski Clothing
- This store features our great range of this seasons ski clothing that is both functional and looks good on the slopes
- Snowboard Clothing
- Amp up your style this winter with our range of Snowboard clothing from companies such as Bonfire, Burton and Westbeach available at this store.
- Kids Clothing
- Our large selection of top quality kids' winter clothing features the best products from some of the biggest names in winter wear. Specifically designed to keep kids' and teens warm and dry, this stores range of clothing will enable you to know that your kids are cozy on your holiday.
- Kids Ski Equipment (Winter only)
- Renting Skis and Boots can be a time consuming and stressful beginning to your winter trip that can quickly turn your kids excited faces into miserable ones. When you buy skis with Snow+Rock you can carefully consider what's best for your child. This stores' trained staff are available to assist you and make sure that the skis you get will make sure they have the best time possible and become a better skier as well. Don't worry about your kids growing out of their skis; you can trade in their old junior skis and we will give you a credit of up to 20% of the original value for a new pair, as part of our Kids' Buy Back Scheme.
- Our extensive range of hiking clothing and equipment is available in this store including waterproof clothing from brands like Arc'teryx and Berghaus, boots from Scarpa, Salomon and others, as well as Leki poles and Osprey packs.
- At Snow+Rock we like to get out and about so know all about the gear you need to do the same. This lead to us stocking our "Active" range of shoes, jackets, shorts, tights, and tops. In this range you'll find: Road shoes from Asics, Brooks and Nike; Trail running shoes from Salomon, Inov8 and The North Face; Windproof Jackets from Salomon and The North Face; running tops and tights from Salomon and CW-X; and Hydration from Camelbak. Pop down and ask our staff to help you find what you need to stay active.
- When climbing it's all about you and the rock (or ice), we know that you don't want to be worrying about if you have the right kit for the job or about the weight of gear you need to carry for your next route so we stock the strongest, lightest, best designed climbing equipment and clothing on the market. Brands such as DMM, Wildcountry, Petzl, Grivel, Arc'teryx, Mountain Hardwear, Mountain Equipment, Rab, and Osprey Packs amongst others let you know you won't have to worry about gear whatever you're planning. Check out the range in this store.
- Founded in 1992 CycleSurgery grew quickly to become one of London's leading bike shops. Sharing the same philosophy as Snow+Rock, to provide the best quality products, service, and advice, they were acquired by Snow+Rock in 2007 where they were quickly expanded into several Snow+Rock stores (including this one). This growth however hasn't effected the core values of the store and we hope to provide a local shop feel. Visit us now and find out for yourself or log on to www.cyclesurgery.com for more details.
- Runners Need
- This store now offers a Runners Need concession, offering everything you need to get your training underway! See www.runnersneed.co.uk for more details.
View Snow+Rock Manchester, Dibsbury in a larger map
- Monday - Friday
- 10am - 8pm
- 9am - 6pm
- 10:30am - 5pm
- Mon 22nd Dec
- 9am - 8pm
- Tues 23rd Dec
- 9am - 8pm
- Christmas Eve
- 9am - 5pm
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- 10am - 6pm
- New Years Eve
- 10am - 5pm
- New Years Day
- 11am - 5pm
Tel: 0161 4484444
- Store Manager: Andy Dykes
- Assistant Manager: Dan Westaway
- Equipment: Liam Brown
- Outdoor & clothing: Matt Haigh