A new refinement of our retail concept, this store is home to all three of our brands under one roof: Snow+Rock, CycleSurgery and Runners Need. Designed with space and freedom in mind, this 14,000 sq foot store has dedicated departments for The North Face clothing and footwear, Salomon Ski and Outdoor wear and Oakley Custom eye-wear.
Located on Purley Way between Ikea and John Lewis in a bustling retail location the store comprises of 2 vast floors, and we have been working closely with a design team to make this one of the best shops we have ever built. On the ground floor customers will be able to peruse ski, snowboard and outdoor wear with dedicated departments for The North Face clothing and footwear and Oakley eyewear. Upstairs you can enjoy our fully-equipped, state of the art ski boot fitting lab with raised seating for comfort and convenience. But the most important thing we put into the store will be our staff. They are as passionate as you are when it comes to life in the mountains and have the experience and training to make sure every customer is well looked after.
We’re excited to announce that Salomon have chosen Snow+Rock as their partners to launch the first Salomon brand stores in the UK, opening in Snow+Rock Croydon and Snow+Rock Chill Factore.
The brand stores will have the biggest range of Salomon clothing, footwear and accessories in the UK, covering trail, outdoor, ski and snowboard. Featuring many exclusive products and promotions only available from these outlets in the UK.
New for this year, The North Face, the premier brand in outdoor apparel, has opened a concession stand within the store, offering a large selection of North Face clothing.
Please see in store for details
The Snow+Rock Group became a retail group after acquiring CycleSurgery in 2007 and Runners Need more recently in 2010.
If you love to cycle you will be pleased to find our store is full of the latest gear and the most enthusiastic people to help you find exactly what you need.
The specialist running company, Runners Need, comes to Croydon, offering a large selection of running shoes and apparel - everything that runners need!
- Car Parking
- This store offers plenty of on site car parking
- Disabled Access
- This store has full disabled access
- Ski/Snowboard Mounting
- This store features workshop facilities & can therefore offer: In-store ski/board mounting. See our servicing guide for more details...
- Boot Fitting + Repairs
- This store features workshop facilities & can therefore offer: In-store boot fitting and repairs. See our servicing guide for more details...
- Ski/Snowboard Service Centre
- This store features workshop facilities. Please call ahead for details. See our servicing guide for further information...
- Gait Analysis
- This store offers gait analysis
- Ski Equipment
- This store offers our great range of skiing equipment. We provide boots with comfort guaranteed and a fantastic range of skis, whatever your level. All our skis have been tired by our staff to make sure that they perform on the mountain and give you the most fun whatever your goal. On top of this you will find our range of backcountry and avalanche kit for those leaving the piste.
- Ski Clothing
- This store features our great range of this seasons ski clothing that is both functional and looks good on the slopes
- Snowboard Equipment
- With snowboard technology advancing at an alarming rate, there is no better time to get into it or replace your tired, existing board. Snowboard companies are coming up with improved designs and refinements to build confidence, aid progression and allow you to get the very best from your equipment. This store contains our range of boards, boots, bindings and anything else you need to ride the snow this season.
- Snowboard Clothing
- Amp up your style this winter with our range of Snowboard clothing from companies such as Bonfire, Burton and Westbeach available at this store.
- Kids Clothing
- Our large selection of top quality kids' winter clothing features the best products from some of the biggest names in winter wear. Specifically designed to keep kids' and teens warm and dry, this stores range of clothing will enable you to know that your kids are cozy on your holiday.
- Kids Ski Equipment
- Renting Skis and Boots can be a time consuming and stressful beginning to your winter trip that can quickly turn your kids excited faces into miserable ones. When you buy skis with Snow+Rock you can carefully consider what's best for your child. This stores' trained staff are available to assist you and make sure that the skis you get will make sure they have the best time possible and become a better skier as well. Don't worry about your kids growing out of their skis; you can trade in their old junior skis and we will give you a credit of up to 20% of the original value for a new pair, as part of our Kids' Buy Back Scheme.
- Kids Snowboard Equipment
- Renting Snowboard equipment is always a hit a miss affair. Don't let your kids settle for a second best experience and let our knowledgeable store staff advise you on the best equipment to let your kids reach there full potential. We have boards from Burton and K2 which will help them progress fast and have fun at the same time.
- Our extensive range of hiking clothing and equipment is available in this store including waterproof clothing from brands like Arc'teryx and Berghaus, boots from Scarpa, Salomon and others, as well as Leki poles and Osprey packs.
- When climbing it's all about you and the rock (or ice), we know that you don't want to be worrying about if you have the right kit for the job or about the weight of gear you need to carry for your next route so we stock the strongest, lightest, best designed climbing equipment and clothing on the market. Brands such as DMM, Wildcountry, Petzl, Grivel, Arc'teryx, Mountain Hardwear, Mountain Equipment, Rab, and Osprey Packs amongst others let you know you won't have to worry about gear whatever you're planning. Check out the range in this store.
- Founded in 1992 CycleSurgery grew quickly to become one of London's leading bike shops. Sharing the same philosophy as Snow+Rock, to provide the best quality products, service, and advice, they were acquired by Snow+Rock in 2007 where they were quickly expanded into several Snow+Rock stores (including this one). This growth however hasn't effected the core values of the store and we hope to provide a local shop feel. Visit us now and find out for yourself or log on to www.cyclesurgery.com for more details.
- Runners Need
- This store now offers a Runners Need concession, offering everything you need to get your training underway! See www.runnersneed.co.uk for more details.
View Snow+Rock Croydon in a larger map
- Monday - Friday
- 10am - 7pm
- 9am - 6pm
- 11am - 5pm
- Good Friday
- 10am - 6pm
- Easter Sunday
- Easter Monday
- 10am - 6pm
Tel: 0208 253 0180
- Manager: Tim Noble