- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Cooking pot: 304 Stainless Steel
- Chopping board: Bamboo
- Storage bag: Recycled Nylon
- Microfiber cloth: Polyester
- Cooking Surface Dimensions:
- Hibachi: 140W x 348L x 18mm D
- Griddle: 140W x 348L x 24mm D
- 2L Pot: 140 W x 348 L x 66mm D
- Multiple cooking surface
- 9-Piece cooking set
- Nested design
- Weight: 1.86 kg
This 9-piece cooking multi-kit is designed for use with the Wolf and Grizzly grill to cook directly over the campfire. The cooking equipment is made of 304 Stainless Steel, ensuring safety of use, even at high temperatures, and will age beautifully over time. The chopping board is made from bamboo, an earth-friendly material that is durable and resistant to bacteria. All components nest within the 2L Pot for ultimate portability. Cook Set comes with a drawstring storage bag that efficiently houses your entire kit and keeps the rest of your gear clean. The bag is made from recycled nylon and the microfiber cloth is made from polyester.
Mix and match cookware for maximum versatility. Pancakes, stir fry, pasta, soups and stews: the possibilities are endless. Place the griddle under the hibachi as a grease-catcher for bacon or use the hibachi as a steamer for seafood when placed on top of the 2L Pot.
- Ideal For: Camping
- Brand: Wolf and Grizzly
- Weight (g): 1860
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.