- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Walking, Trail running, light hiking
- Upper: Soft suede
- Lining: Gore-Tex, Bluesign approved
- Midsole: Dynamic Stabilizer Torsion frame with TPU DST shank
- Cushioning: Lightweight, responsive dual-density compression-molded EVA foam
- Outsole: Presa high friction SuperGum rubber compound with IKS sole
- Interactive Kinetic System: Impact zones that compress and absorb energy to increase traction
- Stretch fabric in the ankle collar provides support and a soft, comfortable fit
- Secure grip on a wide variety of terrain
- Reinforced rubber toe rand
- High rigidity TPU heel ram
- Torsional support
- Last: RHB
- Weight: 455g (1/2 pair size 42)
Walking the line between a trail runner and a light hiker, the Rush Trail GTX is an addition to the Scarpa Rush family.
The soft suede upper balances the light and agile feel of a trail running shoe with the support and durable protection of a hiking boot, while the Gore-Tex lining guarantees waterproof-breathable protection. The Presa outsole provides underfoot support, protection and traction with Scarpa's Interactive Kinetic System sole design simultaneously increasing traction and shock absorption to compress and absorb energy.
In the midsole, a Dynamic Stabilizer Torsion frame provides stability and torsion control, while the dual-density compression-molded EVA foam gives lightweight cushioning and enhanced responsiveness. It's the perfect support shoe for a day hiking, fast-packing or out and about on the trails.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Scarpa
- Ideal For: Hiking
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Shoe height: Low
- Fastening type: Laces
- Weight (g): 455
More about this brand
A world leader in footwear manufacture and design, SCARPA tirelessly develops its products with innovation year on year. Building a 360° range of high-performance footwear for every kind of mountain sport — backpacking to hiking, climbing to skiing, trail running to mountaineering and approach, plus mountain-inspired lifestyle footwear.
Scarpa products embody family run traditions, hand-crafted expertise and excel in durability and fit. Whilst also pioneering revolutionary technologies and techniques in manufacturing to create some of the finest footwear in the world.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.