- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use: Technical mountaineering and winter climbing
- Upper: 3mm Suede Perwanger HS12 + S-Tech Fabric + PU
- Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Insulated Comfort Footwear
- Insole: Pro-fiber XT 20
- Outsole: Vibram Essential AC
- Last: NAG
- Gaiter protects against snow and spindrift
- Ankle cuff gives a supportive cradle
- Scarpa Activ impact technology
- One of the lightest in it's class
- Sock fit technology
- Integral gaiter
- Speed lacing
- Crampon rating: B3
- Weight: 1800g
A classic all mountain model, the Scarpa Men's Mont Blanc Pro GTX boot blends the highest technology from a generation of mountain boots, retaining the robust features that deliver season after season.
Based around the exceptional NAG last, the rugged 3mm upper incorporates Scarpa's sock fit technology plus, with the integral gaiter. Automatic fit adjustment, enhanced comfort and ankle closure, this all in one unique and patented feature, and the efficient speed lacing, allows for a precise fit everytime.
Inside, the pro fibre midsole is married to the Vibram Essential AC outsole which provides an outstanding platform and function, the unit can also be teamed with step in crampons. The outsole uses the latest dual density PU inserts with Scarpa Activ impact technology for exceptional heel strike comfort and forefoot protection.
An exceptional boot for those looking for the optimum balance of lightness and durability.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Scarpa
- Ideal For: Climbing
- Technical features: Insulated
- Shoe width: Normal (G)
- Fastening type: Laces
- Main material: Suede
- Weight (g): 900
You May Also Need....
More about this brand
A world leader in footwear manufacture and design, SCARPA tirelessly develops its products with innovation year on year. Building a 360° range of high-performance footwear for every kind of mountain sport — backpacking to hiking, climbing to skiing, trail running to mountaineering and approach, plus mountain-inspired lifestyle footwear.
Scarpa products embody family run traditions, hand-crafted expertise and excel in durability and fit. Whilst also pioneering revolutionary technologies and techniques in manufacturing to create some of the finest footwear in the world.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.