Salomon Mens Speedcross 6 GTX Shoes
All about this product
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Revamped anti-debris mesh (partly recycled)
- Lining: 100% Textile
- Midsole: EnergyCell+ high-rebound
- Outsole: Mug Contagrip Rubber with 5mm lugs
- Gore-Tex waterproof membrane
- Biomechanical fit: Forfoot, heel and midfoot strike
- Sensifit construction for precise, optimal foothold
- Sheds mud quicker for better wet surface grip
- Speedcross comfort cushioning
- Durable and abrasion resistant
- Powerful, grippy connection
- Exceptional energy return
- Quicklace lacing system
- Heel drop: 10mm
- Weight: 328g
Heel drop (mm)
Stretch, Water repellent
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
User Reviews (1)
About this brand
Few names are as inextricably linked to the Alps as Salomon, founded in 1947 in Annecy, the heart of the Alps. It started life in François Salomon’s small workshop with the help of his wife and son. Salomon have been reinventing gear, clothing and themselves for decades. This season look out for their Ice Star 3-layer jacket. It’s an all-mountain shell that’s extremely versatile whether you’re cruising groomers or chasing powder lines in waist deep snow.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.