- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal for: Multi-day trekking and mountaineering
- Main: 100% 20D Recycled Pertex Quantum Pro nylon
- Lining: 100% 20D Recycled nylon
- Insulation: 100% 800FP European Goose Down
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish
- Adjustable elasticated drawcord hood closure with lock
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with synthetic baffle trap
- Waterproof roll-top compression sack (included)
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and internal zip guard
- Zipped cotton sack with water-resistant base
- Close, adjustable neck baffle design
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction
- Tapered mummy shape
- Chevron baffle design
- Angled foot box
- Temperature rating:
- Rab Sleep Limit: -9°C
- Comfort: 0°C
- Limit: -6°C
- Extreme: -24°C
- Dimensions (packed): 35 x 23cm
- Dimensions: 215 x 160 cm
- Weight: 915g
The Neutrino Pro 500 Sleeping Bag embodies alpine spirit. Designed with a narrow mummy fit, for reduced bulk and pack size, and constructed with lightweight, high performance materials, it's perfect for three season, fast and light mountain adventures, where temperatures at night can drop significantly.
The Neutrino Pro 500 is filled with 500g of 800FP goose down, stabilised in chevron shaped baffles, and cleverly designed to reduce the amount of fabric needed compared to traditional horizontal baffles. The trapezoid boxwall baffle construction allows the down to fully loft, eliminates cold spots, and maximises warmth. Additional baffles along the length of the zip and around the neck decrease heat loss and with an adjustable drawcord around the hood you can cinch the bag around your face.
The Pertex Quantum Pro outer is made of recycled nylon and offers wind and weather resistance, ideal for coping with condensation and damp conditions on exposed bivi ledges. The down is also finished with a Nikwax, fluorocarbon-free hydrophobic treatment, resisting moisture and improving performance over extended trips in snow or damp weather.
- Season rating: 3 Season
- Brand: Rab
- Insulation Type: Down
More about this brand
The Rab story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire. This began as the brand's story, but it also belongs to those who've loved and cared for each and every one of our products. Who've made them their companions on long trips and expeditions.
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.