- Pertex Shield fully taped waterproof outer
- 100% nylon interior
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose down (330g/11.6oz in size L)
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Down filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
- 2-way YKK Vislon front zip with storm flap and insualted zip baffle behind
- 2 YKK Aquaguard zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK VISLON AquaGuard chest pocket with reflective detailing
- Large internal mesh storage pocket
- Velcro cuff tabs, hem drawcord
- Integrated cordlocks at hem and hood
- Stuff sack
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. Throughout much of the 1970’s Rab could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.
In 1981 the native Scotsman moved to Sheffield to set up Rab. By first deciding how gear should be used, then designing for that use, Rab was able to produce specialist down sleeping bags and jackets with fresh dimension suitable for high performance mountaineering gear, offering products better than any other available at the time.
Jump ahead 25 years and Rab are still at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world. Rab are still to this day designed and produced within the UK, using the highest quality, lightweight materials to create award winning products.