- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Capacity: 45L
- Ideal for the gym, climbing or commuting
- Main: 840D Nylon ballistic recycled BSAPP
- Accent: 630D Nylon diamond ripstop hi tenacity recy BSAPP
- EVA moulded back panel with HDPE frameset
- Bluesign approved
- S/M - Fit range: 35.5-43cm
- M/L - Fit range: 43-53cm
- S/M: 56x37x29cm
- M/L: 61x37x29cm
- Weight: 5-13kg
Designed with features that all climbers will appreciate, Osprey's larger Zealot 45L Climbing Daypack is made using Bluesign-approved Nylon fabric to ensure durability for scuff and scraps on a typical climbing day. The rope can be easily carried with a unique tarp to hold it in place, and the dual primary access allows for easy entry and cinch closure. External loops can attach items quickly and securely, while the compression straps keep everything where it is meant to be.
The EVA moulded back panel, and rigid frame ensures the heavy load is carried comfortably while maintaining stability. The array of different-sized pockets offers a simple solution for organising your kit, separating dirty equipment, stowing your maps away or storing your keys securely. The grab handles provide quick and secure shuttling to the next crag.
- Gender: Unisex
- Brand: Osprey
- Ideal For: Climbing
- Technical features: Stretch
- Closure type: Roll closure
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Weight (g): 1800
- Volume (l): 45
- Dimensions (cm): 56 x 37 x 29
More about this brand
Osprey was born in California, 1974 at the seat of a single sewing machine, with a head full of ideas and a desire to design & build innovative backpacks to the highest quality. Today, Osprey products continue that pioneering spirit, being used on the highest mountains to the remotest islands and everywhere in between.
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.