The Womens Aura AG 65 Rucksack from Osprey has been redesigned for 2018 and is designed specifically for women so it has anatomically designed shoulder straps and redesigned hipbelt. Featuring their AntiGravity back system and ventilated hipbelt, you get excellent ventilation without sacrificing performance where you need it most and is ideal for hot as well as cold climates. The ExoForm Biostretch harness with load lifter bar offers strong load support so you don't wear yourself out while pushing yourself to your limits. With two zipped pockets on the front, one zip at the base and top entry gives you easy access to all your kit quickly and thanks to the Stow-on-the-Go pole attachments, you get your trekking poles without having to take your bag off. If you get caught in the rain, there is a detachable raincover integrated into the lid to keep your bag dry so you can trek onwards and upwards.
- Capacity: 65L
- Main: Nylon dobby (100D x 630D)
- Designed specifically for women
- Anatomically designed shoulder straps & hipbelt
- Adjustable AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- ExoForm/BioStretch harness with load lifter bar
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Fit-on-the-Fly adjustable hipbelt with zipped pockets
- Top lid access
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zipped easy-access front pockets
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin compression webbing straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Zipped base compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Max dimensions: 87 x 38 x 40cm (LxWxD)
- Weight: 2.08kg
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.
You may also like...