Whether winter alpinism or remote arctic journeys are your preferred form of suffering warm; light, reliable kit is crucial to success. Striking a balance between insulation, weight and mobility is tough in the knowledge of what’s to come but the K7 Jacket is without compromise.
- DRILITE® Loft II outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 272g (Size 12) of Goose Down with a minimum content of 90/10 800 fill power
- Box wall baffle construction throughout
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- Full Dome HC hood with EXL lining
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with offset insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets, chest pocket, inner mesh water bottle pocket and large zipped mesh inner pocket
- DRILITE® Loft II inner hem and hood lining
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
You may also like...