- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Outer: Recycled Helium 20D, 100% polyamide
- Inner: Recycled Supersoft 20D, 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 700FP Pure duck down
- PFC free DWR
- Storage cube & waterproof roll-top stuff sack supplied
- Zoned EXL system to maximise thermal efficiency
- 4 Baffle anatomically shaped & off-set foot-box
- Integrated neck collar with Lode Lock closure
- Slanted box-wall baffles throughout
- 5 Baffle anatomically shaped hood
- Comfortable & thermal efficient
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Stitch-through baffles
- Mid-level side seams
- Highly breathable
- Comfort limit: 2°C
- Fit: Alpine 2.0
- Pack size: 19 x 17 x 15cm
Weighing less than most bottles of water and packing down equally small, the Helium 250 Regular Sleeping Bag from Mountain Equipment is the perfect bag for the dedicated warm weather backpacker looking to lighten their load. Made from PFC-Free and 100% recycled fabrics, the Helium range blend craft with function in an otherwise remarkably simple package.
- Season rating: 2 Season
- Brand: Mountain Equipment
- Insulation Type: Down
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Sleeping bag features: Foot box
- Weight (g): 600
- Packaging dimensions (cm): 19 x 17 x 15
- Fill power (cuin): 700
- Outer fabric composition: 100% Polyamide
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.