This product is not available
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Shell: Gore-Tex Infinium 30D, 100% polyamide
- Lining: Gore-Tex Infinium 30D, 100% polyamide
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold High Loft Ultra
- Two-way YKK moulded centre zip with insulated rear baffle
- Mountain HC Insulated Hood is fully adjustable
- Adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Two zipped hand warmer pockets
- Inner mesh water bottle pocket
- Large zipped security pocket
- Shoulder Shield construction
- Zipped chest pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Fit: Women's mountain
- Weight: 580g
Warm, packable and almost unaffected by wind, rain and snow this is critical all-weather insulation for climbers and mountaineers.
Whether used as a belay jacket for winter climbing in savage conditions or as an overlayer on remote ski tours the the Women's Alpamayo Jacket from Mountain Equipment is designed to keep you comfortable in the most miserable winter conditions. With its weather resistant shell and high loft insulation it gives maximum warmth and an impressively small pack-size.The perfect piece for climber and mountaineers all weather insulation; light, very durable, almost unaffected by wind, rain and snow.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Mountain Equipment
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Washing instructions: Delicate wash
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 580
Insulation is essential to keeping warm in the outdoors, and is usually worn as a mid-layer, or as the outer layer in dry, cold climates. It works by trapping the warmth that our bodies create to maintain our body temperature, but this can be achieved in a variety of ways.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.