Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Main: Drilite Loft 40D, 100% polyamide
- Insulation: 700FP Pure Down
- Exclusive colourway with embroidered Mountain Equipment logos
- Two-way YKK centre front zipper with rear insulated baffle
- Stitched-through construction throughout
- Adjustable zip-off hood with 3 panels
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcords
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Highly water resistant
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 740g
Built to meet the demands of modern mountaineers, the Men’s Lightline Jacket from Mountain Equipment continues to set the benchmark for lightweight, technical duvets. With an outstanding hooded and water-resistant shell it offers exceptional warmth and protection in sub-zero conditions. This technical duvet is ideal for freezing conditions anywhere in the world.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Mountain Equipment
- Insulation Type: Down
- Ideal For: Climbing
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 740
Insulation is essential to keeping warm in the outdoors, and is usually worn as a mid-layer, or as the outer layer in dry, cold climates. It works by trapping the warmth that our bodies create to maintain our body temperature, but this can be achieved in a variety of ways.
You May Also Need....
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.