Dubarry Mens Brunswick Wax Jacket
All about this product
Dubarry's Brunswick Wax Jacket is the perfect choice for the colder months where forest walks or city breaks never stop. The wax outer is treated with a DWR to offer wet weather protection, while insulation is provided by Primaloft fill for warmth when the temperatures drop. Raglan sleeves allow for more freedom of movement, and the back features adjustable waist tabs for a tailored fit.
- Wax cotton fabric with durable water repellent finish
- PrimaLoft fill, quilt stitched to cotton lining
- Chest handwarmer pockets with fleece pocket bags
- 2-way front zip covered by snapped placket
- Sponge clean outer fabric and leather
- Leather trim on pockets and cuffs
- Patch pockets with studded flap
- Contrast colour corduroy collar
- Dirt-resistant inner hem strip
- Adjustable back waist tabs
- Studded, double back vent
- Interior security pocket
- Lightweight fabric
- Knitted inner cuffs
- Raglan sleeve
Insulated, Quickdry, Water repellent
Adjustable hem, Full zip, Hidden zip pocket, Pockets, Vents
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Everyday Walking, Hiking, Travel
Easy to Repair
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.