Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- 89% Polyamide
- 11% Elastane
- 100% Polyester
- Detachable hood w/ one hand adjustment & brim
- Two-way water-repellent reversed centre zipper
- Neck gaiter storage pocket integrated in hood
- Adjustable hem w/ quick release draw cord
- Pre-shaped stand up collar w/ chin guard
- Engineered pre-shaped set-in sleeves
- Graphene four-way stretch lining
- Jacket to pants snap connection
- Fixed & adjustable powder skirt
- Fast Dermo Core performance
- Ski pass pocket w/ YKK zipper
- Graphene lined phone pocket
- Cuffs adjustment w/ Velcro
- KJUS AC-Ventilation system
- 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Internal zippered pockets
- Integrated hand gaiters
- 2 Internal mesh pockets
- Waterproof 20000mm
- Detachable neck gaiter
- Zippered front pockets
- Goggle cleaning cloth
- Free rise construction
- Wicking moisture
- DWR treatment
- Money pocket
- Fit: Regular
Experience unlimited performance and ultimate stretch where you need it most in the Kjus Women’s Formula insulated jacket. For both on and off-piste style, this feminine , versatile, and athletic jacket is the perfect blend of performance, stretch comfort and adjustable fit. Loaded with convenient features, adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system, detachable hood with one hand adjustment, make this Formula jacket a winter sport icon.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Kjus
- Ideal For: Outdoor sports
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Washing instructions: Delicate wash
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
More about this brand
Kjus is the epitome of Swiss precision with a racy piste look. Lasse Kjus himself was the most medalled Norwegian ski racer of all time and the only person to win a medal in all five alpine disciplines at a single Championship. The first KJUS collection was launched in 2000 with Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena. The Speed Reader jacket is in honour of Kjus’ accomplishments. The collection is tailored to an exacting fit without sacrificing performance. This is a collection that uses the latest technical fabrics that offers classic style and freedom of movement whether you’re charging hard or cruising corduroy. Kjus develop their own fabrics in Japan. Their product development takes around 2.5 years from sketch to store.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.