Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Main: 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Insulation: 100% Polyester
- Snow gaiters with anti-slide elastic on leg hem
- Waistband adjustment with Velcro
- Pants to jacket connection loops
- Ski edge protection on leg hem
- 2 YKK Zippered hand pockets
- 3DeFX+ Insulation system
- Waistband button closure
- Four-way stretch lining
- Pre-shaped knee area
- Waterproof 20000mm
- Wicking moisture
- DWR treatment
- Mid rise
- Fit: Regular
Whether schussing down groomed trails or tearing through glades, these Kjus Men’s Formula ski pants shadow your every move. Their timeless masculine cut fits like a dream and they offer ultimate freedom of movement thanks to the 3D technology, four-way-stretch fabrics and lightweight Kjus Fast Thermo Core insulation to trap hot air and wick moisture. The Formula features thorough 20000mm waterproofing, DWR treatment, stretch fabric, waistband adjustment with Velcro for perfect fit and articulated knees to ensure great freedom of movement.
- Gender: Mens
- Insulation Type: Down
- Brand: Kjus
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Garment features: Pockets
- Ideal For: Skiing
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
You May Also Need....
More about this brand
Kjus is the epitome of Swiss precision with a racy piste look. Lasse Kjus himself was the most medalled Norwegian ski racer of all time and the only person to win a medal in all five alpine disciplines at a single Championship. The first KJUS collection was launched in 2000 with Swiss entrepreneur Didi Serena. The Speed Reader jacket is in honour of Kjus’ accomplishments. The collection is tailored to an exacting fit without sacrificing performance. This is a collection that uses the latest technical fabrics that offers classic style and freedom of movement whether you’re charging hard or cruising corduroy. Kjus develop their own fabrics in Japan. Their product development takes around 2.5 years from sketch to store.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.