- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- bluesign® Approved Product [Excluding Railroad Stripe, LA Sky Distress, and Kelp / Kelp Wax Colorways]
- Shell Mapped with Taffeta, Mesh, and Living Lining™
- Fully Taped Seams
- Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Venting
- Side Zipper Entry Bib with Adjustable Suspenders
- Multi Stash Cargo Pocketing
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Burton
- Garment features: Pit zips
- Technical features: Waterproof
- Ideal For: Skiing
You May Also Need....
More about this brand
Founder, Jake Burton was a pioneer of snowboarding who campaigned to get boarding into resorts. When you’re hitting the terrain park you don’t want anything to hold you back or look out of place. Burton is a snowboarding icon whose heritage in the sport goes back to its earliest days. They have extended GORE-TEX to the main range to give guaranteed waterproofing. This collection has workwear appeal and comes in great colours and prints. Bib pants are this season’s stand out start of the Burton collection. Because they come up like a dungaree there’s no chance of snow getting in, whether you’re slashing across the steeps, or wiping out in the deep. They’re made of durable fabrics ideal for snowboarders and are designed to ensure you look your best too. There’s also a handy phone pocket on the bib chest. Jake Burton and his wife, Donna Carpenter, started their Chill Foundation in 1995. Since then they’ve worked with over 25,000 young people to help them realise alternatives to the struggles they face. Check out their sustainability messages here:
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.