- bluesign® Approved Product [Excluding Railroad Stripe, LA Sky Distress, and Kelp / Kelp Wax Colorways]
- Shell Mapped with Taffeta, Mesh, and Living Lining™
- Fully Taped Seams
- Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Venting
- Side Zipper Entry Bib with Adjustable Suspenders
- Multi Stash Cargo Pocketing
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like...