The Womens Sestriere New Pant from Toni Sailer Sports make every ski run a pleasure with an optimum fit and high-performance features. The breathable ski trousers handle wind with ease thanks to their waterproof rating of 20,000 mm; their breathability rating of 20,000 g/m²/24h guarantee you’ll stay dry and comfortable. This performance is achieved by the Olympic jet fabric used for these ski trousers, through 3 bonded layers: Outer fabric, membrane and lining.
In addition, these Toni Sailer ski trousers perfectly follow your every move due to their high elasticity. Other features favourable to skiing include the extra wide, kidney-protecting waistband, the colour-coordinated reinforced cuff and the slip-free gaiters. Even the ergonomically adapted, attractively designed knee panels of these ski trousers are perfectly suited to the design concept. The design is complemented by three pockets and the Toni Sailer 3D-look logo.
- Olympic Jet
- 95% Polyamide
- 5% Elasthane
- Edge protection
- High rise jetpants
- Snow gaiter with antigliding elastic
- Articulated ergonomic knee section
- YKK zip
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.