- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Hiking, Walking, Trekking
- Dryvent 2 Layer
- Main body: 100% Polyester
- Lining: Mesh taffeta
- Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hood and hem
- Centre front zip under placket with Velcro closure
- Self-fabric cuffs with Velcro closure
- 2 Zipped mesh hand pockets
- Adjustable hood stows in collar
- Brushed knit chin guard lining
- 2 Secure-zip hand pockets
- Hood stows into the collar
- Machine wash at 40°C
- Water and windproof
- Self fabric cuff tabs
- Embroidered logo
- Fully seamsealed
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 490g
You don't always need fussy details and loads of pockets. Sometimes you just want a really good waterproof jacket and that's exactly what the Sangro is. This shell is made from lightweight, two-layer DryVent with taped seams and a water-repellent finish. All this means you stay dry, protected from the wind and won't get too hot and sweaty in the process ideal when hiking in shifting conditions. Although this slim-fitting waterproof has a clean look, it does still have features you need when hiking in bad weather. Like a placket over the front zip, the Velcro cuffs, shock cord hem and adjustable, stowable hood all to keep wind and rain out. The lining is made of a soft mesh taffeta and your chin is protected from the zip with a smooth brushed knit chin guard. Two hand pockets finish it all off nicely.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: The North Face
- Garment features: Water repellent treatment
- Technical features: Waterproof
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Water column (mm): 10000
More about this brand
Few brands inspire confidence like The North Face. Year after year they make some of the best ski wear on the market. Bold colours, flattering fits and this year there’s something even more exciting in the line-up, a new fabric they’ve developed to deliver superior comfort, FUTURELIGHT. An added bonus of FUTRELIGHT is its eco-friendly credentials. Recycled materials go into the product, the waterproof coating comes from PFC-free chemicals while the factory is solar powered. The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. But it was actually founded in 1966 at an altitude of 150 feet above sea level, on a beach in San Francisco’s North Beach area. Their mission is to provide the best gear, support the preservation of the outdoors and inspire exploration. Judging from this year’s collection, which matches style and rugged protection, they’re still very much on track.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.