The North Face Mens Vectiv Fastpack Futurelight Shoes
All about this product
If you're looking for a pair of lightweight hiking shoes that won't weigh you down, then the Fastpack Futurelight Shoes are a perfect fit. Featuring a breathable-waterproof Futurelight membrane and a moisture-controlling OrthoLite footbed, they're as light as a feather without skimping on wet-weather protection. Surface Control rubber outsoles deliver exceptional support and stability when hiking over slabby ground and scree-covered rock. And midsole rocker geometry will propel you forward with every step, helping you push yourself to new hiking limits.
- Ideal use: Hiking, Walking
- Upper: Abrasion-resistant performance mesh
- Insole: OrthoLite X55 made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Midsole: High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole
- Outsole: Surface Control rubber
- Single-density 3D TPU plate under forefoot
- VECTIV technology to maximise energy on the trail
- FUTURELIGHT technology
- Surface CTRL technology
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Protective moulded TPU toe cap and no-sew mud-guard
- Double-punched eye row for fine-tuned lacing
- 4 mm lugs provide superior traction
- Gusseted tongue for comfort
- Superior grip and traction
- Moulded Lycra collar
- Wicking moisture
- Low cut
- Weight: 512g
Odour resistant, Stretch, Waterproof
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
The North Face
Everyday Walking, Hiking
User Reviews (6)
About this brand
Few brands inspire confidence like The North Face. Year after year they make some of the best ski wear on the market. Bold colours, flattering fits and this year there’s something even more exciting in the line-up, a new fabric they’ve developed to deliver superior comfort, FUTURELIGHT. An added bonus of FUTRELIGHT is its eco-friendly credentials. Recycled materials go into the product, the waterproof coating comes from PFC-free chemicals while the factory is solar powered. The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. But it was actually founded in 1966 at an altitude of 150 feet above sea level, on a beach in San Francisco’s North Beach area. Their mission is to provide the best gear, support the preservation of the outdoors and inspire exploration. Judging from this year’s collection, which matches style and rugged protection, they’re still very much on track.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.