The Dryzzle returns. This season it’s made using FUTURELIGHT™–a customisable breathable-waterproof fabric. It’s engineered using nano-spinning technology that adds air permeability to a waterproof membrane for the first time. On top of this, it’s made from recycled polyester and impregnated with a non-PFC durable water repellent, so it has excellent sustainability credentials, too. This makes the re-engineered Dryzzle Jacket a reliable, seam-sealed three-layer shell for active adventures in wet and windy conditions. It features a stretch-knit backer that, unlike other shells, doesn’t feel cool on bare skin. It has an attached, fully adjustable hood, Velcro® sleeve cuffs and snap-locking storm-flap to lock in body heat and keep wind and rain at bay. Pair it with the Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers for ultimate wet-weather protection while hiking.
- Fabric: 50D FUTURELIGHT™ 3L
- Waterproof, Breathable,Windproof
- Seam-sealed construction
- Recycled stretch-knit backer for warmth
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Laminated stormflap with snap closure at hem
- Exposed, PU chest pocket zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Slight drop-tail hem
- Avg Weight 300g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.