The Womans Schoffel Pinzgau Ski Pant are the perfect padded stretch salopettes for ladies, made of double-ply Venturi laminate. Venturi Stretch combines the breathability, windproof and waterproof qualities of the Venturi laminate with maximum freedom of movement. With a raised waistband prevents any chilly snow from touching your inner thermal layers. Cordura edge protection ensures that the cuffs stay as in tact and as strong as they were originally built, making Schoffel's Women's Pinzgau Pant long lasting and durable.
Please note: Schoffel Ski Legwear items tend to be small sizing - Please size up at least one size compared to your normal lifestyle trouser style.
- Venturi 2L Stretch Material
- All seams bonded
- 2 pockets with YKK zips
- Adjustable Waistband with Belt Loops
- Hem with snow guard and YKK zip for added convenience
- Active Fit
- Water and Windproof
- Venturi stretch: Venturi stretch is an exclusive laminate from Schöffel. Venturi Stretch combines the breathability, windproof and waterproof qualities of the Venturi laminate with maximum elasticity. The material provides for an even better fit, even greater freedom of movement and close-fitting designs with maximum performance.
- Cordura®: Constructed using high tenacity fiber technologies, weight for weight, CORDURA® fabrics are exceptionally durable.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.