Planks Unisex Charger 3L Shell Jacket
All about this product
The Charger 3L Jacket from Planks is feature-packed, durable, and lightweight. Making it perfect for freeride charging. Rider designed, tested, and approved; it’s jammed with functionality, which will protect you from every condition that the mountain throws at you. With fully taped seams, the recycled 2-way stretch fabric is bonded to Planks’ most waterproof and breathable 20k/20k membrane for maximum performance. Whether you’re a world-class rider, seasoned instructor or a die-hard holiday skier; this jacket is built for charging and designed for obsessive skiers looking for high performance gear. Go full charge.
- Ideal use: Skiing and winter activities
- Stretch 3-layer fabric
- 100% Polyester (55% Repreve recycled)
- Solvent-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- RideDry20 waterproof membrane
- Made using 17 recycled plastic bottles
- Every product sold plants a tree
- Adjustable velcro cuffs and hood
- YYK waterproof zips throughout
- Pre-shaped arm construction
- Extended top cuff shaping
- Water and wind-resistant
- Slight drop-tail silhouette
- Removable snow skirt
- Centre zip for venting
- Helmet compatible
- Fully taped seams
- Backpack venting
- 2-Way stretch
- 2 Zippered front chest pockets
- 2 Large dump front pockets
- Ski pass pocket
- Media pocket
- Fit: Regular
Bluesign (Production Site OR Product)
About this brand
Planks have a great range to help you progress from the dry slopes to the mountain via indoor snow domes – the same path forged by Britain’s top freestyle skier James ‘Woodsy’ Woods whose signature series is one to look out for. Planks has partnered with REPREVE who create fibres from recycled plastic water bottles. With their help, Planks have now included recycled content in over half of their styles.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.