Born from tradition and infused with modernity, the Triolet Jacket is a mountain-focused hard shell for heavy snow, driving wind and pouring rain. The 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric features a waterproof / breathable membrane bonded between a robust inner lining and a 100% recycled durable polyester outer shell; a durable water repellent finish further fends off wet weather.
The helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor blends protection with optimal visibility; traditional cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick adjustment; an interior stretch mesh catch-all pocket stashes spare gloves; two Napoleon chest pockets and two handwarmer pockets stay clear of harness and pack lines.
Other detailing includes low-bulk, watertight, coated zippers on the pit zips and external pockets; low-profile cuff closures; full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility; and an elasticized pant attachment strap at the inside lower back to eliminate gaps on powder days. With a concealed RECCO reflector.
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Venting pit zips
- Center-front zipper
- Handwarmer pockets
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Interior stretch pocket
- Two Napoleon chest pockets
- Hook-&-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- Elasticized strap at low back
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- RECCO reflector
- Fit: Regular
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.