Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Skiing and snowboarding
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 100% Postconsumer recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: Thermogreen 100% Recycled polyester
- HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor
- Tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Webbing loop connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Hem adjustment in front pockets
- Pit zips for quick release of heat
- Articulated arms for mobility
- Concealed Recco reflector
- Wind and water-repellent
- Low-profile powder skirt
- Freedom of movement
- Zippered media chest pocket with cable routing
- 2 Handwarmer pockets with brushed lining
- Internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Ski pass pocket on forearm
- Internal stash pocket
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 763.74g
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Ideal For: Outdoor sports
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Washing instructions: Delicate wash
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 764
More about this brand
Patagonia are in the business to save our home planet. Their values reflect those of a business started by a band of climbers and surfers, and the minimalist style they promoted. The approach they take toward product design demonstrates a bias for simplicity and utility. Their criteria for the best product rests on function, repairability, and, foremost, durability. Among the most direct ways we can limit ecological impacts is with goods that last for generations or can be recycled so the materials in them remain in use. Making the best product matters for saving the planet.
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.